At Azari, our Project Management Office, Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality are integrated into our Integrated Business Management System. This forms the foundation of our project execution which incorporates site- and client-specific requirements, without compromising our level of service delivery.
Our communication platform ensures all on the team are aware of the Key Performance Indicators and collectively work towards the same goal, no matter where the team member’s contribution feeds in.
We believe in the RULE for RISK which states:
“I will immediately communicate any event, information or situation that could negatively impact the project’s desired outcome.”
Azari Wind is committed to providing a customer-oriented, safe, efficient and environmentally-responsible service for the turnkey handling, installation and maintenance of wind turbine generators. Our values place strong emphasis on the importance of our people, our customers, our environment, and other stakeholders.
Management, employees and contractors are required to adhere to our Policies and work in accordance with our Integrated Management System and business practices.
We are committed to:
- Aspire to zero harm from the impact of our business to the health, safety and well-being of our people, property, environment, and society
- Implement and maintain a SHEQ Integrated Management System
- Provide world-class quality projects that conform to agreed requirements
- Comply, as a minimum, with applicable Environmental, Health and Safety requirements, as well as the quality management principles embodied in the applicable ISO standards
- Continually improve our safety, health, environment and quality performance
Objectives supporting our SHEQ Policy:
- Document, implement and maintain an Integrated SHEQ Management System in accordance with ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and OHSAS18001:2007 standards
- Prevent ill health, environmental pollution, property damage and other losses by continually improving our safety, health and environment awareness
- Complying with safe working practices, procedures and work instructions
- Identifying the hazards and risks of our business, conducting risk assessments and implementing risk controls
- Make all employees, contractors and suppliers aware of their SHEQ obligations
- Regularly report on safety, health, environment and quality performance to internal and external parties
- Communicate this policy to all employees, suppliers, and contractors
- Annually review the relevance, appropriateness and effectiveness of this Policy.
Occupational Health and Safety Management
Our Occupational Health and Safety Management system has been designed to meet the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007, and also to focus on fundamental concepts like “risk”, “worker” and “workplace” with our main aim being:
- To consider both risks and opportunities
- Reduce work-related accidents and diseases
- Improve business performance
- Establish a responsible business image
- Comply with applicable legislation
- Promote a culture of positivity among workers in the organisation
Our Environmental Management system has been designed to meet the requirements of ISO 14001:2015, and our focus is on:
- identifying and understanding the context of our organisation within the environment on which we have an impact
- environmental leadership
- environmental management
- risks associated with threats and opportunities
- life-cycle thinking
- value chain controls
- performance evaluation